Overnight oats are an AMAZING way to start off the week.
You can prep a big batch of these over the weekend in under 5 minutes and be set with healthy breakfasts for the entire week.
Make a few servings of these in mason jars or small glass containers for the perfect grab and go meal for busy mornings.
These are a family favorite and not just because they're freaking delicious, but more importantly they're super healthy.
Overnight oats are a great healthy swap for the typical boxed cereal breakfast.
Unlike most cereals, which are really just highly processed carbs doused in sugar, sad, but true.
These babies are packed with fiber, nutrient-dense whole plants and are free from refined sugar, dairy & gluten.
Having a healthy start to your day encourages you to make better and healthier choices throughout the rest of the day.
Jump on that pumpkin bandwagon and give these overnight oats a try, we'd love to hear how it goes.
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2-4 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- sliced almonds
- diced apples
- Add all ingredients into an airtight container; we love to use mason jars or small glass containers.
- Mix to incorporate all ingredients well.
- Store overnight, or for at least two hours before enjoying.
- Before eating, mix again with a spoon before adding any additional toppings.
- Enjoy within 5 days.